Rinjani trek 3 days 2 nights to climb Mount Rinjani start from Sembalun to crater rim Sembalun and overnight, in the morning at the second day climb to summit of Mount Rinjani at 3,726 meters above sea level then to lake and over night. Early morning at last day climb to crater rim Senaru then continue trek down to Senaru village.
Itinerary Mount Rinjani Trek 3 days 2 nights
Pick You up at your arrival in Lombok Island, then transfer to Sembalun drive 2-3 hours by private car. Check in Hotel in Sembalun the Rinjani valley, then meet your guide gives you briefing describes the route details and all about your program and free at your own leisure.
DAY 1 :
After breakfast start trekking Rinjani with our guide and porters to Rim Pelawangan Sembalun stay over night here.
DAY 2 :
Early morning 2.30.am after breakfast start to trekking Rinjani summit to enjoy sunrise,take photo after that decent from Summit Rinjani to pelawangan rim.
After 2nd breakfast trekking down to lake campsite. have lunch, enjoy hot healing water stay over night here.
DAY 3 :
7.00 am have breakfast then trekking up to Senaru rim, Lunch at post 2 Senaru and proceed to Senaru the west side Rinjani to get transport for next your destination.
Mount Rinjani trek 3 days price included :
1. Lisenced and Experienced :
– Mountain Guide
– Local Porter
2. One night accommodation before the trek.
3. All camping equipments:
– Sleeping bags
– Foam Mat / Air Mat
– Cooking gears
– Toilet tent
4. All meals ( 3 times daily )
5. National Park Gunung Rinjani entrance fee ( 300.000 IDR/ person ).
6. Transport pick up from Airport, Mataram, Senggigi and Bangsal to Sembalun and return.
What do you need to bring?
– Day pack
– Trekking shoes or walking shoes
– Trek poles
– Clothes easy to dry when it wet (top and trouser for walking)
– Personal medicine
– Snack or personal food for nibble
– Camera or documentation stuff.
– Head torch/torch with good durability.
– Sunhat and sun glasses
– Personal toiletries
For more info about Mt Rinjani Trek 3 days 2 nights to top and lake and other trek to Rinjani National Park please E-mail Us